Monday, March 24, 2014

Movie Night: Divergent

So... I'm kind of in love with the movie Divergent. I loved the book, but I loved the movie even more.



To be completely honest with you, my favorite part of Divergent was... THEO JAMES
I probably sound like a desperate fangirl, but that is what I have become. I can't handle his attractiveness!




Things to know... 

There are a few things that you should know before watching the movie. I highly advise you to first read the book, because most movies made form books are not completely accurate. (warning: there may be some spoilers) For those who have read the book, the movie leaves out some events and dialogue. The movie does not include Peter stabbing Edward in the eye. Also, the movie does not really show that Al liked Tris. When Tris asks Four to show her his tattoos, he was supposed to say, "Tris, are you asking me to undress?" Other than the fact that some scenes were excluded from the movie, you should know that Theo James, the actor who plays Four, is extremely attractive. He is flawless. He is beautiful. He is a god.  

Review:

I loved, loved, loved the movie! I thought that the cast was perfect, the characters were just as I imagined them. There was definitely some chemistry between Theo and Shailene. The soundtrack was pretty good. The plot line was understandable to those who have not read the book. One of my friends who I saw the movie with, she never read Divergent but she told me that she understood the movie perfectly. The setting is just as I imagined it, but the Dauntless headquarters were not exactly as I pictured, but fine nonetheless. I thought that some parts of the movie was rushed. The only disappointment I have with the movie is that Tris and Four kissed three times in the book, but only kissed once in the movie!

Overall, I absolutely loved the movie! I'm a total fangirl!

P.S. Sorry for not posting in a while! And sorry for the double Divergent posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like...