Monday, March 3, 2014

The 2014 Oscars Roundup

In all honestly, the only reason why I watched the Oscars this year was because a) the awesome, amazing, and hilarious Ellen DeGeneres was the host and b) I was hoping that Leo DiCaprio would get his first Oscar! Sadly, he didn't. But Ellen, she was way too funny. When she ordered the pizza, I died. Her selfie was priceless. 


Does watching the Oscars make anyone else wish they were a movie star??



I was totally fangirling when Joseph Gordon Levitt and Emma Watson walked on stage. They are adorable together, and it took me three seconds to ship them! Personally, I think Joseph Gordon Levitt is super attractive and funny. He has a certain classy quality about him, and I loooved him in Inception! 

Just like last year, Jennifer Lawrence was being her typical Jennifer-y self, tripping in the Oscars once again! Hahaha, I love her! She's so easy-going and hilarious!




My Favorite Red Carpet Looks:












Anyone else notice a white trend at the Oscars???

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like...