Sunday, February 23, 2014

Summer State Of Mind

sum·mer

·i·

tis

  [summer-itis]
noun
1.
a disease that affects people two times during the year: during winter and a few weeks before summer vacation. the side affects vary, and are not limited to: wanting for summer, sudden cravings for ice cream, missing summer clothing, wanting to travel, wanting to go to the beach

I have officially diagnosed myself with summeritis

Come on, I can't be the only one who is tired of the winter weather. Don't get me wrong, I love snow and all that, but I am a girl who is easily bored. Everywhere I go, all I see is snow, snow, snow. Where are the flowers and green grass when you need them???

Today was 50 degrees and it rained a bit, but that's a good sign in my book. It's an indication that spring is on its way! Yay! Any sign of warmer weather is a godsend. I am lusting for warmer weather because I desperately want to swap my layer of puffer jackets, sweaters, and boots for bright dresses and sandals.

In an attempt to cure my summeritis, I gathered a collection of summer-y photos to make up for the drab weather. 
























{none of these photos were taken by me}









No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like...